Why Should I Hire a PI Attorney?
You just got into an accident and your world has been turned upside down with calls from insurance companies, and questions from doctors. It helps to have a team who is experienced in dealing with insurance companies and doctors on your side. Below are few reasons why you should hire an experienced personal injury attorney to assist you in your bodily injuries claim:
- At the onset of your case, following an accident, an experienced personal injury attorney can advise you whether it is worth pursuing a claim against the other party’s insurance company.
- Almost all personal injury attorneys in the Dallas-Fort Worth area work on contingency fee agreement. This means, the attorney wins if you win. The attorney loses if you lose. The attorney incurs the costs and time in pursing your claim for you and then deducts the costs and attorneys fees (depending on your agreement) from the settlement proceeds.
- An experience personal injury attorney can refer you out to medical providers and doctors if you are unsure about the type of treatment you require or do not know how to get medical treatment. Since personal injury attorneys work so closely with doctors, they are familiar with the doctors that will see you for the injuries you suffer from the accident.
- Most personal injury attorneys have a team of personnel that could do an investigation on your claim and gather all of the evidence, reports, and take pictures of the scene. This step is the most important factor in your recovery.
- Due to the experience a personal injury attorney has dealing with insurance companies, a personal injury attorney may be able to settle your case without having the need to file a lawsuit. A personal injury attorney may also be able to let you know if a lawsuit is necessary in the matter. Depending on the law firm, they could file a lawsuit on your behalf, or refer you out to attorneys that are experienced in litigation.
- A personal injury attorney may be able to settle your case at mediation if the case is filed and is in litigation. A personal injury attorney will be able to negotiation your case to get you the best settlement possible.
Hiring an attorney to pursue your claims on your behalf will allow you to focus on the important things in your life, your treatment and your health. Contact an experienced personal injury attorney Arlington TX trusts for a consultation today.
Thanks to our friends and contributors from Brandy Austin Law Firm for their insight into hiring a PI attorney.