Chiropractic Gaithersburg MD
The Pain Arthritis Relief Center, a chiropractic Gaithersburg, Maryland has to offer, may be able to adjust your spinal alignment and alleviate discomfort and pain. A chiropractor is a type of care provider who focuses on the relationship between the body’s structure, particularly the spine, and the body’s function. These doctors use a type of hands-on-therapy known as adjustment or manipulation to treat musculoskeletal conditions with the muscles, joints, bones, and connective tissue such as cartilage, ligaments, and tendons.
When Should You see a Chiropractor in Gaithersburg MD?
The best time to see a chiropractic Gaithersburg MD has to offer is immediately after suffering an injury or trauma or within 48 hours of feeling pain which cannot be attributed to any incident. You may especially want to consider a visit to a chiropractor when you’re limited from getting sleep or unable to sit or walk.
Is a Referral Needed to See a Gaithersburg MD Chiropractic Doctor?
As a primary care provider, you are not obliged to get a referral before having a consultation with a chiropractic Gaithersburg MD residents can count on. Due to the unnecessary waiting time, it’s advisable to schedule an appointment as soon as possible to avoid a small problem potentially escalating into greater medical challenges.
What Are the Main Symptoms Which Signal the Need for a Chiropractor?
When your body exhibits pain, it is telling you something’s not right. Whether it is tissue damage, an infection, or broken or torn bones and ligaments, pain is the most effective indicator of a problem. No matter what age you are, if you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms you may want to see a chiropractic Gaithersburg MD offers if:
- You are suffering from back, neck, or shoulder pain;
- You have suffered a recent sports-related injury, fall, or accident;
- You have experienced subluxations or partial dislocations;
- Your back is in a spasm;
- You have lost partial or total movement in your neck, back, or shoulder;
- You want to reduce stress and increase energy; and
- You have a poor posture or spinal misalignment.
Medication Free Treatment
It’s common for people to try to get immediate relief from back pain, sciatica, headaches, or other conditions by using some sort of anti-inflammatory or painkiller medication. While these drugs can be effective in the short-term, they do not address underlying problems and can cause side effects including organ damage and addiction. A chiropractic Gaithersburg MD trusts aims to identify the core cause of your pain and decrease or eliminate it through safe, noninvasive adjustments.
Over the course of ongoing chiropractic sessions, you may notice:
- Reduction in back, neck, or shoulder pain;
- Decrease in headaches or tension;
- Renewed vitality and sense of well-being;
- Increased ability to focus;
- Improved immune function;
- Better sleep quality; and
- Greater range of motion in the body.
What to Expect
When you go in for your first appointment with a chiropractic Gaithersburg, MD has to offer, you will consult with one of the doctors about your goals for treatment. Many people are looking to increase mobility, relieve joint pain, and alleviate headaches. Being clear what you want to accomplish with your chiropractor will help them to formulate a specialized treatment plan to get you the results you’ve been looking for.
A chiropractic Gaithersburg, MD relies on will likely want to review all previous medical history as well as conduct an examination of your injuries and discuss any accidents you may have had that may be contributing to your pain. Including specific details of previous accidents or injuries can help your chiropractor to best evaluate your injury based on how it occurred.
If you find yourself with questions or concerns about chiropractic treatment do not hesitate to ask your chiropractor to explain. Having an understanding of the process can often bring peace of mind and reassurance that you can reach your mobility and rehabilitation goals.
After your initial session with your Gaithersburg Chiropractic, you will receive a treatment plan suited to meet your specific needs. Typically a treatment plan will involve one or more adjustments or manipulations of certain joints aimed to release tension and improve mobility. Your chiropractor may also recommend certain nutritional guidelines or exercises to supplement the manual adjustments they provide. A chiropractic Gaithersburg, MD trusts will be able to provide guidance and assistance while helping you through your rehabilitation.
Is Chiropractic Care Safe?
As a chiropractic Gaithersburg, MD can attest, chiropractic care is widely regarded as one of the safest drug-free, non-invasive therapy methods. Many patients will feel immediate relief following their session, however, it is not uncommon to experience mild soreness or stiffness. If you feel that your pain has increased in any way you will want to consult with your chiropractic in Gaithersburg, MD right away to reach a solution.
The key to a safe chiropractic session is finding the right specialist for you. Ensuring the doctor you are working with is knowledgeable and well regarded is very important. The chiropractors at the Pain Arthritis Relief Center work hard to provide a high level of care and make you feel comfortable with your treatment.
What About Children?
Yes, children can benefit from the many advantages of chiropractic care. Most children are highly active often participating in sports and after-school activities. It is not uncommon for them to stumble into accidents which could lead to pain, stiffness, soreness, or general discomfort. A chiropractic Gaithersburg, MD puts their trust in to help can consult with your child to see if chiropractic care may be beneficial. When treating children the approach is very gentle focusing on making them comfortable and helping them to feel better quickly.
Scheduling an Appointment with a Chiropractic Gaithersburg MD
Chiropractors at The Pain Arthritis Relief Center may be able to help alleviate pain and increase mobility and flexibility throughout your body. With years of experience, our chiropractors are dedicated to helping you reach your wellness goals at a chiropractic Gaithersburg, MD believes in for their treatment. If you would like to know more about our chiropractic Gaithersburg MD services, please call today.
Chiropractic in Gaithersburg, MD for a Slip and Fall Accident
When you are the victim of a slip and fall accident, you may not be sure what the best solution is for getting the help you need after your accident. Should you go see a medical professional immediately? Who do you tell after the accident injures you? Unfortunately, slip and fall accidents can happen almost any time or anywhere whether you are in the peak of health or are a physically active person. When you do fall prey to a slip and fall accident, you might not even be aware of how severe your injury is until a day or two later. Unfortunately, if you do not get medical attention following the accident, it can look like your injuries are not very serious when you are filing a claim. However, a chiropractor can help assess your injuries and determine what the best Gaithersburg, MD chiropractic treatment is after you sustain injuries. For more information, reach out to the Pain Arthritis Relief Center today.
A Chiropractor Gives Tips on What to do After an Accident
At the Pain Arthritis Relief Center, we have helped many people who are looking for Gaithersburg, MD chiropractic treatment after a slip and fall accident and understand that you may be looking to receive some kind of compensation for your injuries. Because we are familiar with these kinds of injuries, we can help you prepare for what you need to know.
- Write Down What You Feel. Immediately following the accident, take note of exactly what kind of pain you feel. It’s true that you may not feel all your injuries immediately, especially as the adrenaline is rushing through your body, but this will help when you come in for your first consultation and it will also be helpful when you file your insurance claim. Documenting your symptoms helps us give you the best chiropractic treatment possible after your slip and fall accident.
- Call Us Before Taking Medication. After an accident, many people turn to medication immediately to relieve their symptoms, especially if they injured their back. However, medication can often mask the symptoms of even larger injuries which can make assessing your real injuries harder for your chiropractor. Consider calling our office immediately after your accident to set up an appointment so we can properly assess the damage that was done.
- Take Pictures of Your Injuries. By the time you file your claim, the physical evidence of your injuries may already be minimal, so it is important to take pictures of your injuries from the beginning to see how they progress.
- Tell Your Chiropractor That You Sustained Injuries From a Slip and Fall. When you visit our office for your appointment for chiropractic in Gaithersburg, MD, make us aware that you sustained these injuries from a slip and fall accident. We can ensure that we document your injuries in detail and provide the necessary medical evidence that you need so that you can file a claim to receive compensation.
If you were recently injured in a slip and fall accident and need help with your injuries, turn to the Pain Arthritis Relief Center for chiropractic Gaithersburg, MD patients recommend.