Chiropractic Rockville, MD
Dr. Brian Paris is a skilled and experienced chiropractic Rockville, MD offers. Chiropractic treatments aren’t invasive and can have fewer side effects than traditional treatments. If you are experiencing chronic pain in your joints, you may want to give chiropractic treatments a chance.
The Pain Arthritis Relief Center, which has been serving the Washington D.C. metro for a number of years, is a Rockville chiropractic center that can start helping you today. Our belief is that the body heals the body. The area of chiropractic practice helps achieve just that. By partnering with Dr. Paris, one of our accomplished and knowledgeable chiropractors, he will move your body in a way that allows it to heal itself. A chiropractic clinic can assist you with any pain you are experiencing, but look no further than the Pain Arthritis Relief Center.
We have had many patient success stories. Reading through our testimonials, you may hear statements such as:
- Delighted with the quality of help
- Professional atmosphere
- Educated doctors
We are a chiropractic in Rockville, MD where you can receive similar results as our past patients and come away with similar sentiments to those above. We want to help you live your best possible life, and hope to inspire you to live a healthier one as well. We pride ourselves in our mission to create a marvelous experience every time you walk through our doors which will help you improve your injury and your life. Stop by our chiropractic clinic today and see for yourself how we can help you.
What Problems Can a Chiropractor Treat?
A trained chiropractic in Rockville, MD may help with many different pain conditions and improve your quality of life. Here are some common problems a chiropractic can treat:
- Neck Pain: Severe neck pain is one of the most common reasons patients seek chiropractic treatment. Individuals with this ailment often complain that they can’t turn their head. Neck pain is often due to muscle imbalance in the pelvis, chest or lower back.
- Low Back Pain: Lower back pain is one of the most common conditions affecting adults, and is caused by muscle imbalance in the legs and pelvis. If the pain is severe enough, it can be difficult to get out of bed some days.
- Elbow Pain: Frequently referred to as tennis elbow, this condition is also frequently treated by a chiropractic Rockville, MD trusts. Patients with elbow pain may struggle to do the simplest tasks, like shaking someone’s hand or reaching for the remote. The muscles in the elbow aren’t always strong enough to handle the constant pulling and gripping we ask them to do. When these muscles get irritated, you can experience discomfort in your elbow.
- Shoulder Pain: When the muscles that attach to the shoulder blade aren’t in balance, they can tear and cause pain. When you feel pain in your shoulder, it’s very difficult to lift your arm higher than your chest.
A chiropractic Rockville, MD provides can help you with pain related to several different injuries. These include automobile accidents, sports related injuries, chronic pain, plantar fasciitis, recent surgery, and many other scenarios. These type of treatments often allow an individual to forego surgery, so if you think Dr. Paris could be of assistance to you, stop by our office today. We have seen a wide variety of injuries, and we have also witnessed many remarkable recoveries due to our treatments. We have seen individuals who have been told they will never walk correctly again, they will never be pain free again. We have also seen those same individuals walk correctly and walk out of our doors pain free. If you are looking for similar results, make an appointment today at our clinic.
How Does Chiropractic Treat Pain?
To treat ailments, a chiropractic Rockville MD counts on may perform adjustments on specific points on your body. With controlled force, he or she can adjust your elbow, neck, shoulder or back so that it aligns better with your body. A Rockville MD chiropractic may also apply heat or ice to painful joints to reduce inflammation, and may recommend rehabilitative exercises to do at home. If your chiropractic thinks doing at-home exercises may be beneficial, you should follow his or her instructions carefully.
Each of our patients has a specific treatment plan geared toward their injury, their future wellness goals and what they hope to accomplish health wise. Our staff can assist you through this process and help you achieve your goals.
How Often Should You See a Chiropractor?
The frequency of your chiropractic visits can depend on your specific situation. If your pain isn’t so severe, a chiropractic Rockville, MD respects might be able to restore your health in just one or two sessions. If your ailment is more complex, your chiropractor might want to give you two to three adjustments every week until your condition improves.
Choose Dr. Brian Paris
Dr. Paris is well known for his experience and success rates among the Washington, D.C., metro citizens. He has developed his own program at our facility which has garnered so many positive results. At our office, we can make sure you feel welcomed and well taken care of on your road to a pain free life. We understand how burdensome an injury or chronic pain can be, so let us help you relieve some of that discomfort and get you back to living your fullest life.
You don’t have to suffer with chronic joint pain forever. If you give chiropractic treatment a chance, it could change your life for the better. If you are in search of a chiropractic Rockville, MD holds in high regard, contact Dr. Brian Paris at the Pain & Arthritis Relief Center at (301)710-9777.