PRP is an alternative form of treatment for those injured or are dealing with musculoskeletal conditions. These injuries may result from a degenerative disease such as osteoarthritis or from an accident. Ligament tears, tendon tears, sprained ankles, and more can be treated with PRP. Whether a person has recently been injured or has been recovering from an injury that won’t heal. There are several benefits to PRP, including:
- A minimally invasive procedure
- Very little pain other than a minor injection
- Very little downtime post-procedure is required, although it’s important to note that you may feel sore for a few days after the procedure
- Treatments are short, lasting anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour
- Can heal and reduce inflammation
- Can offer long-lasting relief
To determine candidacy, it’s best to speak with a Pain Arthritis Relief Center provider. With our assistance, our team will work diligently to diagnose and treat your condition so that you can experience not only relief but a better quality of life. To learn more about PRP and other available treatments – consider scheduling an appointment with our team by calling us at 240-205-7710.