Physical Therapist Rockville, MD
Physical Therapy Services
If you’re in pain and seeking a physical therapist Rockville, MD offers, talk to us at Advanced Spine & Wellness Center. We have a specialized and varied staff to treat the variety of short and long term issues our clients face.
A Rockville physical therapist from Advanced Spine & Wellness Center may help put you on the road to recovery and a pain-free life. Our state-of-the-art facility is well equipped to accommodate an extensive list of physical therapy solutions. Contact us today for an appointment to find out more. Here is a brief overview of what we offer.
Our Physical Therapists
Depending on your condition, at Advanced Spine & Wellness Center we’ll match you with a physical therapist in Rockville, MD who may best treat your needs. It will begin with an evaluation and diagnosis.
- Our physical therapists use proven methods to assess pain and physical limitations.
- An understanding of the underlying causes of your condition is critical for determining an effective, long term treatment strategy. Your Advanced Spine & Wellness Center physical therapist Rockville, MD clients turn to for help would focus on treating the cause rather than the symptom.
- Our staff will patiently explain every step of the process to you so that you have a fully vested interest in the healing process and treatment goals.
- Self-care techniques and home exercises will be added to your healing regimen as appropriate to speed up the rehabilitation process and maximize your recovery.
Why choose physical therapy?
Physical therapy is often recommended by physicians and other healthcare professionals as a substitute for unnecessary surgery. Sometimes it’s prescribed in conjunction with surgery, particularly as part of aftercare to help speed the healing process. Other common reasons for why someone may use physical therapy include:
- To alleviate chronic or acute pain, including back pain
- To strengthen weakened or disused muscles
- Accident recovery of injured limbs or other areas of the body
Physical Therapy Techniques
A physical therapist Rockville, MD locals see on a regular basis will monitor a patient’s progress and adjust their treatment accordingly. The basis for the treatment regimen will be based on your individual needs and overall health. At Advanced Spine & Wellness Center we believe in the importance of treating each patient individually. Some people heal faster than others and some have more complex health concerns. Our physical therapists use the appropriate combination of therapies according to your needs. We may match you with one of the most respected physical therapist Rockville, MD provides. Some of the more common physical therapy techniques used by our staff are:
- Passive stretching. To increase the patient’s range of motion and flexibility, the muscles are gently stretched.
- Soft tissue mobilization. When muscles are tight or spasming, various techniques can be employed to relax the muscles including trigger point release, myofascial release, and general massage.
- Joint mobilization. Joints have ligaments that sometimes require a gentle stretching in order to return the joints to their optimum condition.
Whether your healthcare professional recommended physical therapy or you would like to explore it on your own, contact us. At Advanced Spine & Wellness Center we welcome new patients. We’re also happy to introduce our staff and provide a tour of our facilities. We want you to be comfortable so that you can focus on healing. With the help of our wellness experts, we believe you’ll be very pleased with the services we offer. Call us today at (301) 710-9777 to speak with a physical therapist Rockville, MD patients rate high for satisfaction.