PG County Knee Pain Doctor
Knee pain is unfortunately very common and can be highly debilitating to those who suffer from it. The knee joint is responsible for carrying our weight, and any pain can make it excruciating or difficult to climb stairs, walk, run, bend, and do other everyday tasks as well as enjoy other physical activities.
The good news is that chiropractic care is an excellent solution for anyone suffering from knee pain. If you struggle with knee pain of any kind, you may benefit from what a PG County knee pain doctor can offer you. At the Pain and Arthritis Relief Center, we work with patients every day who regain their range of motion and mobility in their knees and are able to restart with the normal tasks they thought they could no longer perform.
Give us a call today at to find out how scheduling regular chiropractic sessions could help you with your knee pain.
Common Causes of Knee Pain
When patients come to us citing knee pain, there are a few root causes that we tend to see. Among these typical causes are:
- Meniscus tears
- Biomechanical irregularities
- Referred pain from elsewhere in the body
In order to heal, it’s important to determine the reason for your knee pain. If you’re not sure, be sure to speak with your knee pain doctor as soon as possible. He or she can help with diagnosing your condition and helping you start a treatment program.
Helpful Chiropractic Treatments for Knee Pain
What are some of the main treatments we use for patients suffering from knee pain? We usually recommend the following:
- Spinal alignment and adjustment. When your spine is misaligned, it creates imbalances that put undue pressure on your body’s joints, and especially your knees. Having a knee pain doctor adjust your spine restores its balance and alignment, which in turn leads to reduced pain and inflammation in your joints.
- Posture correction. Poor posture can, on the whole, put too much pressure on your muscles and joints. By evaluating your posture, your knee pain doctor in PG County can give you advice and corrections that help you improve it.
- Trigger point therapy. This is a technique your knee pain doctor may use to apply pressure to certain points throughout your body, which can, in turn, alleviate pain in your muscles and joints.
- Ultrasound treatment. Using this therapy, your knee pain doctor can massage the areas around the knee joint that are causing you pain. It can alleviate any stiffness and inflammation you feel and increase knee mobility.
- Lifestyle and nutritional advice. If detrimental behavior in your daily life or eating habits is leading to conditions that cause your knee pain, your knee pain doctor might make specific recommendations that help you make certain adjustments.
Make an Appointment Today
At the Pain and Arthritis Relief Center, we are committed to helping our patients find renewed enjoyment in their lives by alleviating their pain and correcting any imbalances they’re experiencing. Find out how we can help you find relief from your knee pain or any other joint pain. You can give us a call with questions or to make an appointment with a PG County knee pain doctor.