Neu.Fit Washington DC
If you are looking for a new way to help provide pain relief that includes your own body healing itself then the neu.fit in Washington DC should be on your list. This new system provides you with the ability to start using your own body to heal itself. The idea behind it is that by using the patterns of communication between muscles and nerves we can help make sure your body gets the best treatment for you.
The team at the Pain Arthritis Relief Center wants to help you get the most out of your movement. If you are curious and want to know more reach out now and see what we can do for you.
Most Common Arthritis Types
There are over 100 conditions that affect the joints, tissues around the joints, and other connective tissues. On the board, definition arthritis means the inflammation or swelling of one or more joints. This leads to the six major types of arthritis that we see in most people. The list is as follows:
- Osteoarthritis: This type is the most common form of arthritis in the US. It is often referred to as the “wear and tear” arthritis or degenerative joint disease. The most common parts of the body that are affected are the hands, hips, and knees. Often there is pain, aching, stiffness, decreased range of motion, and swelling.
- Fibromyalgia: This disease is estimated to affect as many as 5 million Americans. It is a disease that results in pain all over the body, sleeping issues, and fatigue. There is often emotional and mental distress that comes along with this form of arthritis.
- Gout: This is a very common form of arthritis and is said to affect about 8.3 million Americans. Normally this form affects one joint at a time and it is most common in the big toe joint in your foot. Uric acid crystals build up and it is very painful.
- Psoriatic Arthritis: This form of arthritis affects around 2.25 million Americans and is an autoimmune disease. Patients with psoriatic arthritis can experience swelling, stiffness, pain in their joints and surrounding tissues, and even extreme fatigue.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Rheumatoid Arthritis is known to affect as little as 1.5 million Americans. This form of arthritis is an autoimmune and inflammatory disease. Those with RA have an immune system that attacks the healthy cells causing pain in joints all over the body.
- Juvenile Arthritis: This form of arthritis affects nearly 300,000 children in America. The kids who have this have an immune system that attacks the tissue around their joints. There is no reason for the attack but it can lead to stiffness, pain, and swelling around the joints.
Having any form of arthritis is difficult but the neu.fit in Washington DC may be able to help. The body is complicated but you shouldn’t have to live with pain daily. If you are curious about how we here at the Pain Arthritis Relief Center then don’t hesitate to reach out. Stop living in pain today and get your life back.