Advanced Spine & Wellness Center has provided
real results and gained the trust of many patients.
“Now, the pain is minimal and infrequent.”
“Whatever it is they’re doing is really working!”
“More than a simple crack and pop, they have invested in my wellness.”
Scoliosis is defined as a curve of the spine of 10 degrees or greater. Adult scoliosis is separated into two categories:
- Adult Idiopathic Scoliosis patients have had scoliosis since childhood or as a teenager and have grown into adulthood. We do not yet know the cause of idiopathic scoliosis, but there is a lot of genetic work going on in an attempt to answer this question.
- Adult “De Novo” or Degenerative Scoliosis develops in adulthood. Degenerative scoliosis develops as a result of disc degeneration. As the disc degenerates, it loses height. If one side of the disc degenerates more rapidly than the other, the disc begins to tilt. As it tilts, more pressure is placed on one side of your spine and gravity tends to cause the spine to bend and curve. The more discs that degenerate, the more the spine begins to curve.
DO YOU SUFFER FROM THE FOLLOWING?
- Lower Back Pain
- Difficulty Breathing
- Weakness, Numbness or Pain in the lower extremities
- Feeling as though your body is twisted
- Feeling as though one shoulder / hip is higher than another
- Clothing doesn’t fit properly
Whether you suffer in pain, or know you have Adult Scoliosis, requesting a free screening is the first step to your personal healing.
Let Advanced Spine & Wellness Systems help you on your journey.
Disclaimer: There are no medical guarantees made or implied. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA unless otherwise specified. Results will vary from person to person. Testimonials and X-ray pictures are not indicative of results and should not be interpreted as such.
Also serving Gaithersburg, MD, Olney, MD Wheaton, MD, and Bethesda, MD
Back Pain Doctor Gaithersburg MD | Back Pain Doctor Rockville, MD | Chiropractic Gaithersburg MD | Chiropractic Rockville, MD | Chiropractor Rockville, MD | Fibromyalgia Rockville, MD | Gaithersburg MD Knee Doctor | Headache Doctor Gaithersburg MD | Headache Doctor Rockville MD | Knee Arthritis Doctor Rockville MD | Knee Pain Doctor In PG County MD | Neck Pain Doctor Rockville, MD | Physical Therapist Gaithersburg, MD | Physical Therapist Rockville MD | Physical Therapy Gaithersburg, MD | Physical Therapy Rockville MD | Potomac MD knee doctor | PRP Doctor Back Pain Chevy Chase, MD | PRP Doctor Shoulder Pain Chevy Chase, MD | PRP Therapy Rockville MD | PRP Treatment Services Rockville, MD | Regenerative Medicine Rockville, MD | Regenerative Orthopedics Rockville, MD | Sports Injury Doctor Gaithersburg MD | Stem Cells Doctor Back Pain Chevy Chase, MD | Stem Cells Doctor Knee Pain Potomac, MD | Stem Cells Doctor Knee Pain Rockville, MD | Stem Cells Doctor Shoulder Pain Bethesda, MD | Stem Cells Doctor Shoulder Pain Chevy Chase, MD | Stem Cells Doctor Shoulder Pain Potomac, MD | Chiropractic Care in Rockville, MD | PRP Doctor Back Pain Potomac Marlyand | Neck Pain Doctor in Rockville, MD | PRP Doctor Knee Pain Bethesda, MD | Knee Doctor | PRP Doctor Back Pain Rockville Maryland | Sports Injury Doctor Rockville, MD