We are seeking a curious, driven, and enthusiastic Medical Assistant to join our team! You will assist the PM&R medical providers in helping people eliminate pain, manage arthritis, and move better without drugs or surgery. We have a unique and effective system that integrates medicine, chiropractic, and physical therapy. Training will be provided and you will learn the art, science, and philosophies to be an active participant in improving peoples’ lives.
- Procedure preparation
- Assisting the medical professional team with patient flow and management.
- Prior authorization management
- Patient Education
- Medical Supply Management
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Other duties as assigned or requested by the medical team
- Previous experience in a PM&R practice preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Energetic, driven, and enthusiastic
- Team-oriented with a can-do attitude!
This is a great position for someone looking to further their career in physical/interventional medicine and rehabilitation. We’ve helped dozens of people progress their careers to become Physical Therapists, PTAs, Chiropractors, and Medical Doctors.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Free parking
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our team and patients safe we are following all CDC guidelines for cleaning and social distancing.
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Required)
To apply, please visit: https://www.indeed.com/job/medical-assistant-cd2e94d5cebbe5e7