We want you to join our team of seasoned professionals to help our patients feel better and get well through integrative strategies. We take a multidisciplinary approach by combining the arts of physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, and interventional pain management in one location. We are looking for a like-minded and outcome-oriented professional who believes in providing high-quality care to our patients.
High-quality care can only be provided by spending time with your patients and our schedule is designed to provide you the time you need to build strong relationships, educate your patients, and drive better quality outcomes. You can expect to see 1-2 patients per hour during your regular shift.
In addition to a FUN work environment, we provide training for our clinical staff to allow for both personal and professional development.
As a licensed and trained Physical Therapist, you will help patients recover from injuries and illnesses, regain movement, and manage pain. You will be involved in the direct care of patients as well as tasks that are indirectly related to patient care, such as cleaning and setting up the treatment area, moving patients, and performing clerical duties with the assistance of our trained Clinical Assistants.
Physical Therapists typically do the following:
- Evaluate and treat a variety of patients noting their status and report accordingly
- Develop and oversee the patient exercise program, both in-office and at home
- Use a variety of manual techniques in treatment sessions
- Use devices and equipment to assess, treat, and improve the functional movement of your patients
- Educate a patient and family members about what to do after treatment
- Active Maryland PT license
- Experience working in an outpatient clinic setting
- Experience supervising PTAs (Preferred)
- 3 years of PT experience (preferred)
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish strongly preferred)
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
Pain Arthritis Relief Center provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please submit your resume to: Info@painarthritisrelief.com